COVID-19 Policies and FAQs
As we all navigate a difficult time, we want to remain transparent in how PPS will be conducting business in the time of the COVID-19 And the responsibilities of Peak and its customers.
- PPS staff follow CDC guidelines regarding daily health screening before starting work. Ex: Checking for elevated temperature and other signs of respiratory illness.
- Staff are to carry and use sanitizer and other sanitation equipment from one task to another.
- Each property is cleaned with EPA approved and recommended sanitation and disinfectant products to ensure that the recommended cleaning guidelines are being followed.
- As always, each property is assigned fresh cleaning cloths and equipment when being cleaned.
- For cleaning services, only the PPS cleaning team may be present on the property at the time of cleaning.
- The property must be vacant for a period 24 hours before we can clean the property. No exceptions. This is fair to our staff, business, and your clients and friends.
- If possible, upon departure we ask that a few windows be left open to ventilate. We understand that this is not always possible for many reasons.
- For short term rentals and some other situations, the PPS client is responsible for screening the client who will be staying at the property. Please check the regularly updated guidelines from The Vermont Department of Health to learn if quarantine is required. It is the responsibility of the property owner to inform the guest of these guidelines and screen appropriately.
- The PPS client is responsible for ensuring that the changing state and federal guidelines regarding lodging and being upheld for their property.
- In the event that a staff member is required to test for COVID-19 that staff member will be quarantined. From that point, contact tracing will begin within PPS and the appropriate action will be taken.
- ALL CLEANING SERVICES MAY BE SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY.
- In the event that services cannot be completed until adequate testing and tracing is complete, PPS is not held responsible for any financial loss of any kind subjected to the client. There is very little we can do in the event a property requires cleaning while we are forced to follow guidelines to keep our staff, your property and customers safe.